Yes!! You as my customer can order the popular Carols of Christmas Bundle right now.
Here’s a video from Stampin’ Up! telling you all about this great bundle:
I’ve been playing around with it for about a month. I do love the bold Deck the Halls and Peace on Earth lettering. A simple card looks exceptional and would delight your friends and family
And, of course, you can go a bit fancy with these stamps and dies. You can order all the supplies you need to make an extraordinary card that will knock the socks off everyone who receives one.
You place your order from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog and you’ll see Carols of Christmas placed at the top of the left hand side. Just click here to place your order now!
Ordering is so easy!! Just create an account and follow the cues to complete your order. You will pay Stampin’ Up! for your order and they will send it to your home. If you order $150. worth of merchandise (before shipping, handling and sales tax), you will earn rewards that you can spend on any item from the catalog. There are plenty of accessories you may have had your eye on — ribbon, sequins, adhesives, etc. Or you may want a hostess stamp set. It’s always nice to get something extra from your order 🙂 I know of no other places that does this. I have also found the quality of Stampin’ Up! merchandise to be of high quality.
- 146037 Carols Of Christmas Clear Mount Bundle @ $45.00
- 143263 Big Shot @ $110.00 Click the link to view a video of the Big Shot and why you would need one to go along with this bundle. It is a definite “must have” if you want to create these breath-taking cards to send this Christmas season.
- 130658 Magnetic Platform @ $40.00
- 144114 Be Merry 8-1/2 x 11 inch Cardstock Pack @ $8.00 (24 sheets: 8 each of 3 colors: cherry cobbler, garden green and thick whisper white)
- 144111 Be Merry Designer Series Paper @ $11. (12 sheets of 12 x 12 inch double-sided designs — 6 different designs)
- 144117 Cherry Cobbler 1/4″ Double-Stitched Ribbon @ $7.00 (10 yards)
- 144181 Garden Green 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon @ $8.00 (10 yards)
- 144125 Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper @ $13.00 (12 – 12 x 12 inch sheets: 1 each of 3 single-sided designs in 4 colors. Coordinating colors: Berry Burst foil, Kraft, Lemon Lime Twist foil, Soft Sky foil, Tangerine Tango foil)
- Don’t forget the coordinating ink pads — you can purchase these separately or in bundles.
I know I forgot a few items, but it’s all in the annual catalog.
It is never my intention to push you or anyone into buying merchandise you don’t want or need.
Let me explain from my own personal experience.
In June of this year I joined Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator. I had non-Stampin’ Up! supplies and materials. Examples of the Carols of Christmas stamp and die sets from fellow team members blew me out of the water. I had a Big Shot die cutting machine I purchased years ago, so getting this bundle was no big deal. I also had the magnetic platform so I could use the card stock and ink pads I had to make up some cards. I did have a Be Merry designer paper pack, so I thought I was in business. I did not have the correct ink — I needed cherry cobbler and garden green — also the cardstock in those colors.
Everything needed to coordinate or it just didn’t look right. I had to place an order for the necessary items before I could join in the sharing process with my team.
Once I did, I discovered the quality of designer paper and cardstock I purchased elsewhere did not measure up to the quality I purchased from Stampin’ Up!
To make a long story short, you need to have quality coordinating products to make outstanding cards you’ll be proud to share.
You don’t need to buy quantities of these products, but you need to get a variety so when you sit down to create, you don’t have to wait for another order to arrive before you can complete your projects. There is something about having the necessary supplies at hand to make your projects come together smoothly.
You may not have the money to spend on building an inventory of products, but you still want to do your paper crafting. You can always begin by buying kits. There are quite a few in the annual catalog. You may also enjoy getting monthly kits from Paper Pumpkin.
Everything is included in the kit, That is an excellent way to get started.
I hope I gave you some food for thought and you’ll take advantage of this wonderful Carols of Christmas bundle.
Thanks for stopping by!